161 Days of Continuous Riding.

…204 Days to go.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1.25.2011 Ride

It may still be January and there are still patches of snow on the ground, but taking a road trip is still on my mind.  Carol has a dinner in Little Rock on February 11 which she would like me to attend as well, so I'm thinking why not make a road trip out of it.  I'm planning to take five days through some very pretty parts of Arkansas.  Today, I did a 21 mile test ride with a light load. My average was definitely slower but all-in-all the ride went well which included two good climbs.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I can't see what you're using for kickstand to hold up that rig...you and I have the same goals of making a road trip. I haven't biked since high school but I got the fever and enjoy reading your posts. Thanx

    ReplyDelete