161 Days of Continuous Riding.

…204 Days to go.

Friday, January 28, 2011

1.28.2011 Ride: Zam & Duger


An absolutely gorgeously beautiful day today.  When I headed out in the morning, it was 43 but it quickly warmed up and reached a high of 61. Plus, low humidty and mild wind made for a great day for anything.  In anticipation of my Fayetteville to Little Rock ride in a little over a week, I wanted to get some good miles in.  I also had several errands to run.  It felt great using the bike to ride all over town and getting tasks accomplished.  And then, with the sun setting, I reached my goal of riding at least 50 miles today.
On the bike trail, I passed Zam and (Zam, I hope I remembered your dog's name correctly) Duger.  Zam was kind enough to let me take his picture.  His tie-dye shirt seemed most appropriate for this spring-like day.  Zam handed me his card and he boasts the title of InterDimensional Wizard.  Thanks for stopping and talking with me, Zam.
Today's Ride:  50.13 miles.  61 degrees.  Sunny.
Miles to Date:  540.05

No comments:

Post a Comment