161 Days of Continuous Riding.

…204 Days to go.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4.27.2011 Ride: Cool, Grey & Windy

Another wet day here in Fayetteville.  As it turned out, I was cooking for Community Meals in the morning while it rained.  After running errands and getting home, the rain had stopped, replaced by very cool temperatures and a pretty good wind.

I rode in the neighborhood and I didn't even stop once to take a picture.  Between now and Sunday, the rides will probably be short as well as the updates as I will be very busy getting ready for our Passover Seder this Saturday.  Yes, Passover was a week ago but I was on a bike ride.  In our family, it's the tradition of having the Seder rather than having it at the right time that rules.

Though I didn't take any pictures on the ride, I did take some pictures of the clouds yesterday evening when Rachel and I went for a walk.  It was one of those skies where the clouds were constantly changing and every part of the sky was different.











Update: My German to California biking friend, Jeff, crossed into Utah today.

And, a very special THANK YOU to Robin Willis for the pledge to Biking for Food!

Today's Ride:  1hr 27mins.  15.21 miles.  49 degrees.  15mph winds.  Miles YTD: 2,410.01

No comments:

Post a Comment