161 Days of Continuous Riding.

…204 Days to go.

Monday, May 2, 2011

5.2.2011 Ride: Another Wet One

Rain all day.  Temperatures remaining in the 40s all day.  Might as well go ahead and do it.  I didn't plan on taking any pictures today but a "weed" tree down the Big Hill caught my eye because of the pretty cluster of white flowers hanging from it.  The rain was still light so I pulled out the camera.





The rain came down steadily after I took these shots.  Fairly soaked by the time I got back.  At least my hands and feet weren't numb like they were after yesterday's ride.  And, no lightening!

A parting shot.  You have to love automation.  I guess two weeks of record-breaking rain just wasn't enough.

Today's Ride: 62mins.  9.82 miles.  43 degrees.  Rain.  Miles YTD:  2,510.08

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious that the water sprinklers were running after all of the rain you have had in Fayetteville. I have to commend you on sticking it out for a full 60 minutes today with such unfavorable conditions.

    ReplyDelete