161 Days of Continuous Riding.

…204 Days to go.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cary Jenkins

It was on my trip to Little Rock last Friday where I automatically wished I had my camera along to take a picture of my randomly seated dinner partner at our table of  10.  This is where I checked myself and said I wasn't on a bike ride, thus the current situation wasn't included.  But, the next day, I redefined the Daily Bike journey, feeling as if anything I encountered during my day was part of the ride.

My dinner partner, Cary, turned out to be a bridal photographer for the Gazette, but as you can see from the photos here, her scope is much broader.  I enjoyed talking with her and learning that her daughter is trying to learn the banjo since I gave the banjo a try many years ago.

I hope you enjoy the photos here and you can see more of her work at her blog: http://caryjenkins.squarespace.com/blog/



No comments:

Post a Comment